MAD Junior Terracotta Strap Fix – MAD13
£55.00 Ex VAT (£66.00 Inc VAT)
8 in stock
The very popular MAD Junior cowl is our least expensive static anti downdraught chimney cowl. Although it is the least expensive in our down draught range, we have not compromised on materials. Made from 1.6mm aluminium with a stainless steel birdguard, this cowl still exceeds the quality of materials used by many of our competitors.
The MAD Junior cowl benefits from the following: –
- No special tools required when fitting
- Compact design which allows it to be fitted side by side where space between chimney pots is restricted
- Backed up by the MAD cowl money back guarantee (explained under terms and conditions)
- Sold complete with stainless steel strap fixing kit
- Stainless steel birdguard (recommended removal for use with coal or wood)
- Has a test certificate to BSEN 16475-7:2016
- Height 160mm Width 310mm
- Painted versions have a corrosive resistant powder coat finish, which makes it suitable for all fuels (see fuel chart)
- Suitable for pot sizes up to 280mm
- Highly effective in preventing downdraught
- Withstands flue temperatures up to 200°C
- Strap down legs are colour matched to the body of the cowl so that they do not stand out from the rest of the cowl and chimney pot
- Particularly advantageous in conservation areas or when there is a need to fit a chimney cowl to a listed building.
The MAD Junior is not to be used with smokeless fuel. It is recommended using the MAD Junior Stainless Steel or MAD Senior Stainless Steel when in use with more corrosive fuels such as smokeless fuel
For flue sizes 125mm (5 Inches) to 175mm (7 Inches) an adapter plate will be required. Please contact us for advice.
Please see fuel suitablity chart below: (X = Suitability, Blank = Unsuitable)
MAD Junior Aluminium
MAD Junior Terracotta
MAD Junior Stainless Steel