MAD Senior Terracotta Strap Fix
£85.00 Ex VAT (£102.00 Inc VAT)
9 in stock
Simply the best static anti down draught cowl available, designed to eradicate smoky fireplaces, and blow back, whilst also preventing rain. In our opinion this is the best circular shaped static anti-down-draught cowl on the market, it also provides superior levels of rain protection to any other anti down draught cowl on the market whilst allowing escaping gases to flow out freely. As with all MAD cowls, the quality on offer surpasses that of equivalent inferior models being offered elsewhere.
Suitable for any fuel types (see fuel suitablity chart), the MAD senior cowl benefits from the following: –
- No special tools required when fitting
- Backed up by the MAD cowl money back guarantee (explained under terms and conditions)
- Sold complete with stainless steel strap fixing kit
- Stainless steel birdguard (recommended removal for use with coal or wood)
- Has a test certificate to BSEN 1856-1:2003 and BSEN 1443:2003
- Height 149mm Width 400mm
- Suitable for pot sizes up to 280mm
- Highly effective in preventing downdraught
- Withstands flue temperatures up to 200°C
- Suitable for all fuels (See fuel suitablity chart)
- Strap down legs are colour matched to the body of the cowl so that they do not stand out from the rest of the cowl and chimney pot
- Particularly advantageous in conservation areas or when there is a need to fit a chimney cowl to a listed building.
The MAD Senior is not to be used with smokeless fuel. It is recommended using the MAD Junior Stainless Steel or MAD Senior Stainless Steel when in use with more corrosive fuels such as smokeless fuel
For flue sizes 125mm (5 Inches) to 175mm (7 Inches) an adapter plate will be required. Please contact us for advice.
Please see fuel suitablity chart below: ( X = Suitable, Blank = Unsuitable)
MAD Senior Terracotta
MAD Senior St.Steel